Filming and Protocols
Please note that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have restricted media visits and filmings at all Keck Medicine of USC locations. Thank you in advance for your understanding, and please contact a member of our media relations team with interview inquiries.
For COVID-19 news and updates, please click here.
To access our Keck Medicine b-roll click here.
Stories involving patients
Stories involving Keck Medicine of USC patients require advanced HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) consent and clearance from the media relations team before entering any Keck Medicine buildings or facilities.
Entering Keck Medicine locations
We require documentation prior to entering any Keck Medicine building, which may include the following:
- Government-issued ID
- Negative TB screening documentation from the past 12 months
- Proof of the following vaccinations or positive titers: COVID-19 (two weeks following final dose), MMR, Varicella, DPT
- Current flu documentation (during identified flu season; generally November 1 to May 1)
- HIPAA privacy education certificate: https://ooc.usc.edu/data-privacy/health-information/hipaa-privacy-education-program/
- Vendor’s certificate of insurance ($1MM per incident or $2MM annual aggregate)
- USC production contract
- Must check equipment that will be plugged into a power outlet with the BioMed office in Keck Hospital of USC.
- Additional requirements may apply
Click here to contact Keck School of Medicine of USC media relations.